mbi Medical takes pride in the relationships we build with each and every one of our candidates.
We can offer market leading rates and referral schemes, however, the vast majority of our new additions are through recommendations from the relationships we have built through our existing candidates.
We are flexible to your needs, so no matter what position you are looking for; long term, short term, permanent or temporary, our dedicated consultants will be able to help you find the right solution to fit within your working life.
How to register
The registration process is simple and quick, with options to suit you:
- If you would like to have one of our friendly consultants take some details over the phone for you and explain the process to you call 01992 569480
- If you would rather register online follow the following link – Register now
First time locum? How the registration process works
- Following a chat with one of our experienced consultants or submitting your information via our registration link we will have collected your preferences for work as well as your current availability
- From here you will be contacted by our Compliance team with either the full list of documents we require, or a request for any you may have missed submitting online
- As soon as we have registered your desired work details our consultants will match you up with any vacancies we have as well as actively search for work that fits your requirements
- Once fully compliant we will be able to confirm shifts for you and get you out to work
How do I get paid?
Every shift you will have a timesheet to fill out and be signed on site
This can be sent to us via any media that suits you and upon receipt will be submitted to our weekly payroll process
Our compliance standards:
- Up to date CV
- Colour copy of passport (and Visa if applicable)
- Indemnity Insurance
- Enhanced CRB/DBS (issued within the last 3 years)
- Hep B Immunity (Antibody)
- Signed Contract for Services
- Completed mbi Registration Form
- Please note you also need to appear on the appropriate national performers list
Also, some of the establishments we work with also require the following:
Safeguarding vulnerable adults
Don’t have up to date Basic Life Support or Safeguarding Certificates?
10% off when using discount code UK-MBIMEDICAL – Follow the link below for BLS and hundreds of other courses